- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available: Now
- Laundry in Basement
MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE
LET'S GO SOX! Modern 1 Bed in Fenway ~ Large Closet, Util. INCL.!
This Fenway apartment has the following features:
- New Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Updated Bathroom with Tile
- Modern Kitchen with Newer Appliances
- Great Cabinet Space
- Large Living Room
- Huge Closet in Bedroom
- Heat and Hot Water Included
- Area Amenities: Hynes convention center, Kenmore Square, Charlesgate, Bertuccis, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, Fenway Park, Barnes and Noble, Boston University, Northeastern University, Prudential, Landmark Center, Station with numerous connections, and the B, C and D lines.
DON'T WAIT - CALL BENI NOW!!!
The Fenway neighborhood came to be in the 1870s. In the latter half of the 1800s tidal swamps and mud flats were a sanitary concern for all of Boston, so a park system was created for the city, now known as the Emerald Necklace. Now, the Fens (as it was called then) is known as Fenway park, where in nice weather you will find joggers, tons of people walking, and geese swimming leisurely in the Muddy River. Fenway park came to the neighborhood in 1912, and has since been the home of the Red Sox, and five of their World Series wins. More recently, the Fenway area has seen an increase in residential units being used for both on-campus and off-campus housing for nearby universities, and has maintained a large residential population in East Fenway for quite some time.
Fenway Station - Inbound Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Fenway Station - Outbound Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Fenway Train Station 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Park Dr @ Beacon St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Taberna de Haro